This Email with the Subject "Your response!" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:26:28 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "Kelvin Kwadwo Baah Wiredu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear Sir/Madam, You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally; My name is Mr. Kelvin Kwadwo Baah Wiredu, the first son of late Hon. Kwadwo Baah-Wiredu (The Former Finance Minister of Ghana), who died in a South African Hospital. I got your contact through Ghana Information Exchange and I decided to email you in good faith that you will not betray me. Before the death of my late father in Johannesburg (South Africa), he instructed and confined in me as his first son about his business and gave me some vital documents bearing the name of Union Security Company in Spain where he made a deposit of the sum of US$18.5 Million (Eighteen Million Five Hundred United States Dollars), as if he knew he was going to die. This fund was deposited in a trunk box as germ stones to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. I and my family have decided to move the fund to you for an investment in your country because my late father instructed me not to invest this huge amount of money in Ghana due to marketing/political instability facing African countries. As a businessman, who I have to entrust my future since both my future and of my family are in his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is legal and there are practically no risk involved. If you accept to assist my family and I, all I want you to do for me is to kindly indicate your interest and willingness and I will give you further details on how we are going to complete this transaction and remember to keep this very confidential within yourself until the consignment is released to you by the security company on our behalf. I have two options for you; firstly you can choose to have a certain percentage of the fund for your assistance to us over this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with us for proper profitable investment of the fund in your country. Whichever way you want, feel free to notify me. If you do not prefer partnership I am willing to offer you 30% of the total amount while the remaining 70% will be for my family investment in your country. I am expecting your urgent response. Yours faithfully, Kelvin Kwadwo Baah Wiredu (For the family)