This Email with the Subject "Emerson Electric Co Career Opportunities" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:59:19 -0500 and has been classified as a Generic Scam Email. The sender shows as "BRYAN GOLD"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Emerson Electric Co Career Opportunities Interested Applicant: We are currently seeking 24 part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another,need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family. Emerson Electric Co is a leading $3.2 billion global automotive supplier that has grown from our original 5 North American manufacturing facilities since our founding in 1994, to 27 global locations serving over 100 customers in 12 countries. Due to our wide and varied interest, as well as ever increasing overhead, we have found it necessary to have our clients prepay for orders, whether in part, or full.Since the majority of our clients are overseas, most of our cash flow comes in the form of certified checks or money orders, payable in US Funds. The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments, process payments at your local bank and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your compensation. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income. If interested, please reply with full name, full residential address, phone numbers and email address, so that one of our Human Resource Managers can contact you for an interview. Please specify the best way to contact you in your reply email or phone. We appreciate your interest in Emerson Electric Co! Bryan Gold Personnel manager Emerson Electric Co 8000 W Florissant Ave, St Louis MO 63136