This Email with the Subject "INVESTMENT FUNDS" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:26:29 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Alfred Ko <FRED22@econmesh.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Hello My name is Alfred Ko ; I am an assistant manager with one of the insurance companies, London UK, Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decide to contact you during my visit to Toronto Canada , was at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for three days seminar. There is an unclaimed âpermanent life insurance policyâ insured for Seven Million Nine Hundred & Seventy Thousand Pounds (Â 7,970.000.00) the policy holder was one of our clients, Ms. Audrey Baynton,who worked with WorldCom Oil and Gas. She died alongside her whole family in an accident 2007, since her death no one has come forward for the claim and all my efforts to locate their relative have proved unsuccessful. Our insurance code stipulates that âinsured permanent policies" not claimed must be turned over to the abandoned property division of the state. Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit, in view of the fact that you share the same last name with the deceased client. If you permit me to add your name to the policy, all proceeds will be processed on your behalf for the both of us. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money will be shared among charity organization while the remaining 90% will be shared between us. This is 100% risk free; I will secure the services of an estate attorney, who will represent you to expedite the process in a highly professional and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim requires a high level of confidence and secrecy and it may take up to thirty (30) business days, from the date of receipt of your consent. Sincerely yours my Private: firstname.lastname@example.org Alfred Ko --- This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus